July is Consumer Law Resource Month at the Harris County Law Library.
- Visit our Featured Resource Section to see new and updated resources from the National Consumer Law Center.
- Browse consumer law news, sample pleadings and other companion materials in the NCLC databases now available on the Law Library research computers.
- Stay up to date on Texas consumer law with Advanced Consumer and Commercial Law Course books from the State Bar of Texas. Courses through the 10th annual conference (2014) are available.
- Self-represented litigants can find a copy of the HBA Consumer Law Handbook, which features a variety of legal information of interest to consumers, including guidance on buying a car, dealing with debt collection, landlord/tenant disputes, and more. Download a free copy through the HBA's Legal Handbooks website today.
For more information on Consumer Law and Protection, visit these websites:
- Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Information