The Harris County Law Library Copy Center provides document printing, copying, scanning, and faxing services for all library visitors. All of the following services are available at the Copy Center widow, located conveniently within the Law Library.
- Print documents, in black and white or in color, from your web-based email account or USB drive using our computers.
- Print cases and other content from our online databases, including Westlaw and Lexis.
- Make photocopies of printed materials, in black and white or in color, including photographs, personal documents, and legal forms, as well as items in our collection.
- Scan documents, in color, to your USB drive, or request that we email the scanned documents to your personal email account.
- Fax documents to local, toll-free, and long distance numbers, and receive a printed confirmation of your transmittal.
At this time, we accept cash payments only, but we anticipate adding credit/debit card payments in the near future. We will also be offering notary services in the coming months.
We do not provide e-filing services, and we no longer sell the Mortgage & Tax Foreclosure Lists previously available. For e-filing assistance, we recommend contacting the eFile Texas Customer Service Line at *** or email them at***. The Foreclosure Information & Listing Service that publishes the Mortgage & Tax Foreclosure Lists can be reached at 281-363-2631.
The following is our current price list for all Copy Center services. We are happy to serve you!