The Harris County Law Library is excited to offer several technology resources from the American Bar Association’s Law Practice Management Section, which we refer to as the “In One Hour” series.
- LinkedIn® in One Hour for Lawyers explains how LinkedIn® can help you market and expand your business and get clients.
- Facebook® in One Hour for Lawyers offers simple advice for creating a profile, establishing a business page, and developing a strategy to grow your network.
- iPad in One Hour for Lawyers offers short lessons on how to use and get the most out of your iPad.
- iPad in Hour for Litigators demonstrates how an iPad can assist you when trying a case, from gathering case information to discovery to using the iPad in court.
- iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers can help you navigate through the more than 80,000 apps that are available for the iPad and choose the ones that can help you organize your business, store your documents, and keep track of your time and billing.
These books are available at the reference desk. Just ask a law librarian for assistance.